The 1000 Ways to Die comic, originally called Spike TV's 1000 Ways to Die, is a comic made by David Seidman, Neo Edmund, Chuck Brown, Ralph Tedesco, and Patrick Sand. It was published by Zenescope Entertainment on Febuary 21, 2012.
It states that it includes never seen before deaths as well as already seen deaths with some differences. The deaths included are the following:
- Tongue Tied
- Wedding Swinger
- Titty Titty Bang Bang
- Death & Taxis
- Super Zero
- Green Gross-er
- Myth Busted
- Deadneck Party (Similar to Dead Necked)
- Pumpkin Die (Similar to Fatally Gourd)
- Caulk Blocked
- Kiss Of Death
- Bot-ily Harm
- 15 Minutes Of Shame
- Fried-D'oh (Similar to Batter Upped)
- Sign Offed
- Tongue Tied: Mike is on the right side while Jade is on the left. The segment has it the other way around.
- Titty Titty Bang Bang: Connie wears a purple shirt and sits in the middle of the plane.
- Super Zero: Andy is dressed similar to Superman.
- Caulk Blocked: Tina wears a pink tank top and short jeans and Lil Ron doesn't have a capped hat or shades.
- Bot-ily Harm: Instead of a small horizontal spinner bot, Alex has a large saw bot named Beaver.