|Way to Die #355|
|Name of the death is a pun on "anger management" and "damage"|
|"Chip was unable to control his hair-triggered temper. But in the end, he finally wound up... in television."|
|Date||August 6, 2002|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Dead to Rights"|
"Blood Bath & Beyond"
"Anger Damagement", Way to Die #355, is the second death featured in "Dead to Rights", which aired on February 17, 2010.
Every week, Fernando gathers his friends at his house for a night of watching professional wrestling. Today, Fernando invited a new friend, Chip, over. Fernando met him at an anger management class, and Chip still had some anger issues left over due to his failed ambitions at becoming a TV sportscaster. Soon after, Fernando realizes he made a mistake when the combination of anger and alcohol has Chip picking fights with the rest of the guys. Before Chip could wail on one of the guys, he runs headfirst into the widescreen television and accidentally kills himself; it was a triple-whammy: glass shards were embedded in his face, he broke his neck on impact, and was electrocuted by the severed wires.
- Danielle Jagoda - Psychotherapist
- The title picture at the end of this clip is shown in motion like in Habeas Corpse and Electro-Cutie; take a close look as the TV still smokes.
- This death shares its number with Bowled Over.
- Anachronism: The wrestlers Fernando and his friends are watching are Nick and Spud from Little Person, Big Death. This death, however, occurred 4 years and 7 months before Little Person, Big Death. However, it might’ve been a match from the time prior.
- Coincidentally, both of these deaths involved the victim accidentally running headfirst into the object that caused their demise (a television and a 2x4 stud in a wall).
- Daño Furioso (Furious Damage) - Latin American dub
- Descontrol de la Ira (Lack of Anger Control) - Spanish dub