Apocalypse Harley, Way to Die #445, is the sixth and last death to be featured in "Death Penalties", which aired on January 25, 2012.
This next story falls into our alternate universe "what if" category. This actor didn't really die, he just put on a display of ego and excess that was so over the top even by Hollywood standards, we thought it'd be fun to knock him down a peg or two. Let's call him Harley. Harley, a Charlie Sheen knock-off celebrity cocaine and sexuality addict, is pursued by the "Hollywood Hitman" so he can be told that he's "fired". However, Harley, strung out, goes into the kitchen to snort more cocaine plus a shot of tiger blood and grab a machete. Harley then circles the hitman with the machete, but accidentally trips and impales himself, severing his pulmonary artery and with his final word "Winning!", he finally dies from excessive blood loss, and while his muses look on in confusion at Harley's corpse, the hitman is relieved that his mission is now complete.
Hitman: "Goddesses... that's a wrap."
- Jason Nash - Harley (lead: intended victim)
- Neil Ruddy - Willard/Hollywood Hitman (lead)
- Erica Rhodes - Goddess #1
- Jenny Star Shackelton - Goddess #2 (uncredited)
- Also called "Apocalypse Charlie" on the Spike TV website.
- This is the 2nd youngest death in the series, having occurred 300 days before the episode's airing, first was Pornicated which happened 162 days prior.
- Like Titty Titty Bang Bang, this death is twice as long as the others.
- This death also features no interviewees.
- The victim, Harley, was played by famous YouTuber Jason Nash.
- Apocalypse Charlie (Spike TV)
- Ego Mortal (Deadly Ego) - Latin American dub