"As-Capped", Way to Die #273, is the second death to be featured in "Grave Decisions: The Halloween Episode", which aired on October 31, 2011.
Old Man Arthur is a man modeled after Phil Spector. Donning a wig, he was a one-time legendary producer who ripped off every musician he worked with including a band known as "Jerry and the Antrix", who now reside in the nursing home with him. After saying the songs stink worse than his diapers, he's shown to also be rude and ungrateful to his nurse. After one of the band members claims that Arthur owed him money for 30 years, he prepares to shoot the gang, saying that they are the scum of the earth. His fed-up nurse tells him to put the gun down, but unfortunately, he suffers a fit of palsy while yelling to them "I'M A GENIUS! I MADE YOU!"... right before shooting his own oxygen tank, and then... he dies from explosion injuries. While the nurse cries, the band celebrates his death with a new song.
"Arthur was famous for two things: bad wigs and carrying a gun. He raised his palsied hand and took aim."
- Jesse Wilder - Music Producer
- Eddie Paul - Engineer
- Jacob Reff - Arthur (lead: intended victim)
- Also called "Killjoy" on the Spike TV website.
- This is one of the Deaths at the end that shows the picture of the Victim before they die, also is one of the deaths who don't see the dead body of the victim after the death.
- This death doesn't end with the deathcard theme.
- The location is the same as Butt Plugged and Sun Burnt.
- The weapon carried by Old Man Arthur which he accidentally fired at the oxygen canister and used to threaten the band is a .Colt Single Action Army revolver
- The name of death is a play on words, with "ascap" (AMERICAN SOCIETY OF AUTHORS, COMPOSERS AND EDITORS) AND "Cap" (tube, bottle)
- This is one of 2 deaths caused by oxygen tank explosions. The other is Butt F***ed.
- Two people have died this way one was a smoking woman and the other was a man who’s tank burned.
- Oxigenazo - Latin American dub
- Botellazo - Spanish dub