|Way to Die #105|
|Name of the death is a pun on "backseat driver"|
|"Omar was an incompetent doofus. Thank God before he could do harm to a patient, he pulled his own plug."|
|Date||March 1, 2003|
|Location||West Plains, Missouri|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Wild Wild Death"|
"Work of Fart"
"Backseat Die-er", Way to Die #105, is the sixth death featured in "Wild Wild Death", which aired on November 21, 2011.
Omar is a very incompetent paramedic who had been fired in three other cities around Missouri, but somehow got rehired in a fourth. He is joined by his new female coworker Lauren. When Lauren tells Omar to go into the back, the viewers learn the reason why Omar keeps getting fired: he's always getting high on the company's supply. When he gets high on nitrogenous oxide, he dreams that he's having sex with Lauren (for he has a crush on her) and started to play with the defibrillator. The defibrillator electrocutes him to death, much to the shock of Lauren.
Cast and Interviewees
- Steve Zaragoza - Omar (lead: intended victim)
- David Svoboda - Himself (EMT)
- Dianna Pales - Lauren (lead)
- Also called "Paddle Me" on the Spike TV website.
- This is the first accidental suicide in the show, and the third suicide altogether.
- Omar is played by famous YouTuber Steve Zaragoza.
- This death shares its number with French Fried.
- Paddle Me (Spike TV)
- Paddle Attack
- Muerte en el Asiento Trasero (Death in the Backseat) - Latin American and Spanish dubs.