"Backseat Die-er", Way to Die #105, is the sixth death featured in "Wild Wild Death", which aired on November 21, 2011.
Omar is a very incompetent paramedic who had been fired in three other cities around Missouri, but somehow got rehired in a fourth. He is joined by his new female coworker Lauren. When Lauren tells Omar to go into the back, the viewers learn the reason why Omar keeps getting fired: he's always getting high on the company's supply. When he gets high on nitrogenous oxide, he dreams that he's having sex with Lauren (for he has a crush on her) and started to play with the defibrillator. The defibrillator electrocutes him to death, much to the shock of Lauren.
"This time, Omar got so high, he started playing with the defibrillator....normally used to jump start a stopped heart, but Omar's was still beating. Not anymore."
Cast and Interviewees
- Steve Zaragoza - Omar (lead: intended victim)
- David Svoboda - Himself (EMT)
- Unknown Actress - Lauren (Uncredited/lead)
- Also called "Paddle Me" on the Spike TV website.
- This is the first accidental suicide in the show, and the third suicide altogether.
- Omar is played by famous YouTuber Steve Zaragoza.
- This death shares its number with French Fried.
- Paddle Me (Spike TV)
- Paddle Attack
- Muerte en el Asiento Trasero (Death in the Backseat) - Latin American and Spanish dubs.