"Bad Laps", Way to Die #143, is the second death to be featured in "Sor-Dead Affair", which aired on February 29, 2012.
Sergeant Stu is a former drill sergeant turned swimming instructor for a women's swimming class. One of Stu's methods of torture was to double the temperature on the pool's heater, making the water incredibly hot. After his class complains, Stu challenges them to an endurance race, where if the women win, the class would be dismissed. Stu starts off at an early lead, but soon after, the women win after 20 laps. The women did not notice it, but Stu was floating dead in the water due to hyperthermia caused by his wetsuit trapping the pool's heat, leading to heart failure, sending the drill sergeant turned foolish swimming instructor to the hell he deserved.
- Christopher Mitchell - Fitness Trainer
- David Svoboda - EMT
- Also called "Final Heat" on the Spike TV website.
- Fran Crippen died the same way.
- This is the last death with "Bad" in it's name. The other 3 deaths are Bad Hair Day, Bad Assid, and Bad Max.
- This death is similar to Botoxicated, as both victims are seen wearing a one-piece bodysuit.
- Final Heat (Spike TV)
- Cocido al vapor (Cooked on steam) - Latin American dub
- Pasado por agua (Passed through water) - Spanish dub
- Abgetaucht (Submerged) - German dub
- Ka taran as lapos (Too far from laps) - Lazoran dub