"Bad Max", Way to Die #873, is the seventh and last death to be featured in "The End is Weird", which aired on October 19, 2010, and the ninth death to be featured in the Death By Request: Special episode, which aired on October 24, 2011.
When you boil it down, this show is about cosmic justice. People get what's coming to them. For this next story, we asked the cosmos if there was anyone who might have slipped through the cracks. Someone who deserves a cosmic ass-kicking "1000 Ways" style. Here's how the cosmos responded. "Bad" Max (John A. Graham), a big-time movie star (a parody of Mel Gibson), had fame, money, and a bit of a poisonous attitude. Even when he was younger, his attitude was lethal, and he wasn't above using racism on some people. One day, after getting a new girlfriend (Diane Jay Gonzalez), the latter was fond of recording his abusive tirades (since nobody would believe her). Max demanded her to give him oral sex in the jacuzzi in ten minutes. Ten minutes have passed, and after Max angrily protested, the girlfriend blows him off. After Max got into the jacuzzi anyway, he accidentally sits on the suction pump. The pump sucks out his liver, kidneys, spleen, small and large intestines, pancreas, stomach, esophagus, gallbladder, heart and lungs, turning the entire pool blood red as Max dies from massive exsanguination, much to the horror of his girlfriend as the inconsiderate, racist, bad-tempered, selfish and annoyingly evil movie star is sent to Hell as he deserves.
- Jaclynn Robinson - Mental Health Expert
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- John A. Graham - Max (lead: intended victim)
- Diane Jay Gonzalez - Max’s Girlfriend (lead)
List of Deaths shown in beginning
- Golden Die-angle
- Road Killed
- Blood Bath & Beyond
- Pam Caked!
- Also called "Sucked Off" (not to be confused with Sucked Offed) on the Spike TV website.
- This is based on the death of six-year-old Abigail Taylor, but due to violent content (according to the narrator) the victim had to be changed to a Mel Gibson-esque movie star. However, in the real world, Taylor died nine months after her pool incident after an organ transplant to replace the organs that were damaged. She developed a rare transplant cancer.
- This death scene is awarded the "Most Painful Death" in the Death By Request: Special episode.
- The name "Bad Max" is a reference to both the name of the victim, and the movie, Mad Max, the first movie that Mel Gibson (after whom Max is based) starred in.
- The death is based on the death of Hunt Wynorski from the 2009 horror film "The Final Destination".
- this is also similar to the death of Lisa Meyers
- The narrator states the event really happened and that it didn't really happen to a guy named Max, referencing Taylor's death.
- The pun on the death also refers to "Mad Mel", the nickname that was given to Mel Gibson after his tirades went public.
- The death is also based on the Mel Gibson's death hoax on YouTube, however, the death happened 4 days earlier (July 19, 2010).
- This death is also the third closest death in the series, which takes place 88 days away from the date the episode aired. Before that his guts got out and the sea turn too a blood service color.
- Sucked Off (Spike TV)
- Succión Mortal (Deadly Suction) - Latin American dub
- Por el desagüe (To the drain) - Spanish dub