|Way to Die #873|
|Name of the death is a pun on the film 'Mad Max'|
|"This story is based on a real death. It just didn't happen to this guy we called Max. If he was really ready to learn from his mistakes, here's what we tell him: There's no rule that says Hollywood stars have to become jerks, but if they do, be forewarned. We love to watch your careers go down the drain."|
|Date||July 23, 2010|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"The End is Weird"|
"Bad Max", Way to Die #873, is the seventh and last death to be featured in "The End is Weird", which aired on October 19, 2010.
When you boil it down, this show is about cosmic justice. People get what's coming to them. For this next story, we asked the cosmos if there was anyone who might have slipped through the cracks. Someone who deserves a cosmic ass-kicking "1000 Ways" style. Here's how the cosmos responded. "Bad" Max, a big-time movie star (a parody of Mel Gibson), had fame, money, and a bit of a poisonous attitude. Even when he was younger, his attitude was lethal, and he wasn't above using racism on some people. One day, after getting a new girlfriend, the latter was fond of recording his abusive tirades (since nobody would believe her). Max demanded her to give him oral sex in the jacuzzi in ten minutes. Ten minutes have passed, and after Max angrily protested, the girlfriend blows him off. After Max got into the jacuzzi anyway, he accidentally sits on the suction pump. The pump sucks out his liver, kidneys, large and small intestines, spleen, and Max bleeds to death because of massive evisceration.
- Jaclynn Robinson - Mental Health Expert
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Patricio Franklin - Max (lead: intended victim)
- Luna Saalien - Max’s Girlfriend (lead)
- Also called "Sucked Off" (not to be confused with Sucked Offed) on the Spike TV website.
- This is based on the death of six-year-old Abigail Taylor, but due to violent content (according to the narrator) the victim had to be changed to a Mel Gibson-esque movie star. However, in the real world, Taylor died nine months after her pool incident after an organ transplant to replace the organs that were damaged. She developed a rare transplant cancer.
- This death scene is awarded the "Most Painful Death" in the "Death By Request" Special.
- The name "Bad Max" is a reference to both the name of the victim, and the movie, Mad Max, the first movie that Mel Gibson (after whom Max is based) starred in.
- The death is based on the death of Hunt Wynorski from the 2009 horror film "The Final Destination".
- The narrator states the event really happened and that it didn't really happen to a guy named Max, referencing Taylor's death.
- The pun on the death also refers to "Mad Mel", the nickname that was given to Mel Gibson after his tirades went public.
- The death is also based on the Mel Gibson's death hoax on YouTube, however, the death happened 4 days earlier (July 19, 2010).
- This death is also the third closest death in the series, which takes place 88 days away from the date the episode aired.
- Succión Mortal (Deadly Suction) - Latin American dub
- Por el desagüe (To the drain) - Spanish dub