"Balloon-a-tic", Way to Die #122, is the seventh and last death to be featured in "Cure for the Common Death, Part II", which aired on December 15, 2010.
A girl and her friends are having a bachelorette party, and they hired a male stripper named Boinky, who's an adult male clown that performs X-Rated (aka NC-17 rating) tricks on a bachelorette party. Boinky then performs a striptease, and then he does the grand finale. Boinky then swallows a purple balloon, but his stomach acid pops the balloon, choking him to death. The women however, are too confused to help thinking that this is all a part of his act.
- Fifi Larue - The Gothic Killer Clown
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Aron Ohanessian - Boinky (lead: intended victim)
Description as seen on the Spike TV website
- "A creepy male clown escort is entertaining three gorgeous girls with his sexual slide show when a balloon pops and gets lodged in his esophagus."
- Clown-i-lingus (Spike TV website)