|Way to Die #324|
|"Bats All Folks"|
|Name of the death is a pun on "bats" and "that's all folks"|
|"Dutch chose the life of a tomb raider, but in the end, he got Jonesed."|
|Date||May 22, 2005 - June 5, 2005|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death Be a Lady Tonight"|
"Who Fart-Dead?/Kitchen Sunk"
"Bats All Folks", Way to Die #324, is the fifth death to be featured in "Death Be a Lady Tonight", which aired on July 25, 2011.
An unscrupulous antiquities trader and tomb raider named Dutch sneaks into a cave and steals a 1,000-year-old warrior statue, only to awaken a colony of bats. One of the bats bites Dutch in the neck, infecting him with the SARS virus, which kills him two weeks later.
"Dutch got the statue, and a little something extra from the bats... the SARS virus."
- David Cheetham - Archaeologist
- Jules Sylvester - Wildlife Expert
- Michael G. Welch as Dutch
- Kirvely as One Of the Bats
- This is the second death to pun the phrase "That's All Folks!", following Hats All Folks! and before Vat's All Folks.
- Eso es todo, amigos alados! (That's all, winged folks!) - Latin American dub
- Eso es todo, murcielagos! (That's all, bats!) - Spanish dub