|Way to Die #324|
|"Bats All Folks"|
|Name of the death is a pun on "bats" and "that's all folks"|
|"Dutch chose the life of a tomb raider, but in the end, he got Jonesed."|
|Date||May 22, 2005 - June 5, 2005|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death Be a Lady Tonight"|
"Who Fart-Dead?/Kitchen Sunk"
"Bats All Folks", Way to Die #324, is the fifth death to be featured in "Death Be a Lady Tonight", which aired on July 25, 2011.
An unscrupulous antiquities trader and tomb raider named Dutch sneaks into a cave along with his sidekick, Kim, and steals a 1,000-year-old warrior statue, only to awaken a colony of bats. One of the bats bites Dutch in the neck, infecting him with the SARS virus, although him and Kim managed to escape. Two weeks later, Dutch, while the statue is in his possession, succumbs to the SARS virus, filling his lungs with blood and after some of his blood have been vomited onto his shirt, he dies in his sleep, thus ceasing his tomb raiding days forever.
"Dutch got the statue, and a little something extra from the bats... the SARS virus."
- David Cheetham - Archaeologist
- Jules Sylvester - Wildlife Expert
- Michael G. Welch as Dutch
- Kirvely as One Of the Bats
- This is the second death to pun the phrase "That's All Folks!", following Hats All Folks! and before Vat's All Folks.
- Eso es todo, amigos alados! (That's all, winged folks!) - Latin American dub
- Eso es todo, murcielagos! (That's all, bats!) - Spanish dub