"Big Boned", Way to Die #306, is the seventh and final death to be featured in "Death, The New Black", which aired on July 18, 2011.
Steve and Paul are two drunken insurance salesmen who crash a beauty pageant for plus-sized women which they will later play with. While Steve has come to simply enjoy the pageant, Paul repeatedly insults the models. The three finalists, Alegria, Beth, and Devon step out on the end of the runway (which was not meant to hold their weight) to yell at him. The runway support snaps, and all three women (who, when combined, weigh 997 pounds) fall on Paul and crush him to death. The cause of death is when the weight of the three women accidentally crushed his ribcage and punctured his lungs, sending him to hell, much to the relief of Alegria, Devon and Beth.
"Did you hear the one about the drunk insurance salesman? His jokes about fat... fell flat."
Cast and Interviewees
- Richard Foley - Paul (lead: intended victim)
- Angelina Duplesia - Herself (Model)
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Himself (Cardiac Electrophysiologist)
- Jaiden Algemeta - Steve (lead)
- Veronica "SarkleGirl" Sarkle - Alegria (lead)
- Julia Boyd - Beth (uncredited, lead)
- Devyn Ashley - Devon (lead)
- Also called "Crushed By The Competition" on the Spike TV website.
- Crushed By The Competition (Spike TV)
- Crushing The Competition
- Broma Pesada (Heavy Joke) - Latin American dub
- Frauenpower! (Women power!) - German dub
- Gordura Mata (Fat Kills) - Brazilian dub