|Way to Die #378|
|Name of the death is a pun on the term "bird brain"|
|"If we could offer some postmortem advice to Denise, it would be this: next time someone offers you absinthe, keep your mouth shut!"|
|Date||May 31, 2007|
|Location||New York, New York|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death On A Stick"|
"Bird Brained", Way to Die #378, is the fifth death to be featured on "Death On A Stick", which aired on August 3, 2010.
Three hot girls get into a limousine for a bachelorette party. Denise, the bachelorette was a young teetotaler. She thought a couple sips of champagne was as drunk as she was going to get. She was extremely wrong, her best friend surprised her when she pulls out a bottle of absinthe (notoriously highly alcoholic booze). The three get very drunk, and start doing crazy things (like taking their panties off). In the height of her stupor, Denise (who was a lot more drunk than her two friends) puts her head and arms through the moon-roof and does drunk stuff. Suddenly, a low flying pigeon directly (who had been startled by a car) flew into her mouth! The impact of the collision, knocked her head back, in a way that broke her neck and shutting down all brain function. Denise then fell down back into the limo and died.
- One Flew Over the Bachelorette (Spike TV)
- Pombada (ada is a suffix for a strike mada with the thing that comes before it for example joelhada is a blow made with your knee and pomba means pidgeon so the translation would mean "a strike made with a pidgeon) - Brazilian dub
- Cabeza de Chorlito (Plover Head) - Spanish dub
Cast and Interviewees
- Ted Breux - Research Scientist
- Dr. Daniel Kharrazi - Orthopedic Surgeon
- Jordan Wentz - Denise (lead: intended victim)
- In 1960, Alan Stacey, who Formula One race driver, died in a crash during the Belgian Grand Prix when a bird flew into his face, causing him to lose control.