|Way to Die #140|
|Name of the death is a pun on "bitch slap" and "zapped"|
|"Ron's life was hell. His wife was hell as well. She told him to mow, and away he did go. But now, his wife is no mo'." (US version)
"Ron's life was hell. His wife was hell as well. She told him to mow, and away he did go. But now, his wife is mow more'." (UK version) "Ron's life was hell. So was his wife. She told him to mow the lawn, which he did. But now his wife is gone." (Translated LAT Version)
|Date||June 16, 2001|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Waking Up Dead"|
"Fat Man In A Little Swing"
"Bitch Zapped", Way to Die #140, is the fourth death featured in "Waking Up Dead", which aired on February 3, 2010.
Ronald was a slave to his wife for ten years, a shrewish woman named Marcie, and she was, to be delicate, the evil, ball-busting harpy-bitch of the century. Their relationship wasn't husband and wife anymore, but more like prisoner and guard. She wants her husband Ronald to mow their lawn rather than work on his car. After she doesn't allow him to work on his car but allows him to mow the lawn, an annoying and arrogant Marcie nags until Ron mows the lawn wrong, and she tells him that she wants him to go to the store and get for her some super-absorbent tampons. As a miracle of the the god of annoyed spouses, after getting fed up of Ronald's shoddy workmanship of mowing the lawn, Marcie shows him the right way of mowing the lawn. Little does she know that she was heading towards the cord of Ronald's arc welder. After running the mower over the cord, Marcie gets electrocuted to death, as she falls on the lawn and the hell that she deserved. Ronald, delighted that he is now free of her henpecking and hellish antics, gloats at his now-deceased wife and he was amused that "There is a God."
Cast and Interviewees
- Elise Angell - Marcie (lead:intended victim)
- Dr. Alex Yufik - Clinical/Forensic Psychologist
- Jason Romero - EMT
- Chris McLaughlin - Ron (lead)
- Wild Wife (Spike TV)
- Lawnmower Zap!
- This death was Runner-Up A in the "Dumbest Death" category in the Death By Request: Special episode.
- This is one of the 1000 ways to Die's Deaths when the last words of the case is given by other than the narrator, in this case, Ron. "There is a God."
- Perra Electrocutada (Electrocuted Bitch) - Latin American dub
- Zorra Eliminada (Eliminated Slut) - Spanish dub
- Niedergemäht (Mowed down) - German dub