"Bitch Zapped", Way to Die #140, is the fourth death featured in "Waking Up Dead", which aired on February 3, 2010.
Ron was a slave to his wife for ten years, a shrewish woman named Marcie, and she was, to be delicate, his evil, ball-busting harpy-witch wife of the century. Their relationship wasn't husband and wife anymore, but more like prisoner and guard. She wants her husband Ron to mow their lawn rather than work on his car, but after getting fed up with Ron's shoddy workmanship of mowing the lawn, Marcie shows him the right way of mowing the lawn. Little does she know that she was heading towards the cord of Ron's arc welder. After running the mower over the cord, Marcie gets electrocuted to death, as she falls on the lawn and gets sent to Hell where she belongs and as she deserved. Ron, delighted that he is now free of her henpecking and hellish antics, gloats at his now-deceased wife and proclaims "There is a God."
Cast and Interviewees
- Elise Angell - Marcie (lead:intended victim)
- Dr. Alex Yufik - Clinical/Forensic Psychologist
- Jason Romero - EMT
- Chris McLaughlin - Ron (lead) (Also Portrayed Mickey in Deaf Jammed and Mikey in A Turn For The Purse)
- Wild Wife (Spike TV)
- Lawnmower Zap!
- This death was Runner-Up A in the "Dumbest Death" category in the Death By Request: Special episode.
- This is one of the 1000 Ways To Die deaths when the last words of the case is given by other than the narrator, in this case, Ron. "There is a God."
- Ron is named after the narrator of the show, Ron Perlman.
- electric current looks identical to the Tesla Coil
- Perra Electrocutada (Electrocuted Bitch) - Latin American dub
- Zorra Eliminada (Eliminated Slut) - Spanish dub
- Niedergemäht (Mowed down) - German dub
- Bruxa Eletrificada(Electrified Witch) - Brazilian dub