|Way to Die #478|
|Name of the death is a pun on "skateboard" and the phrase "bored stiff"|
|"Once upon a time, Brandon was the next hit guy in the skateboarding world. Now, he was just another.. dead guy."|
|Date||August 9, 2009|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Young, Dumb, and Full of Death"|
"Board Stiff", Way to Die #478, is the fifth death to be featured in "Young, Dumb, and Full of Death", which aired on November 9, 2010.
Brandon was a washed-up skateboarder. He spent most of his time trying to do some tricks. On other occasions, he would use his skills in terrorizing pedestrians, and fighting security guards. One day, he decided to show flashes of his old self. But an unseen rock brought him back to reality. As Brandon accidentally runs over it, he is launched off his skateboard and lands face-first into the wet cement. The impact knocked him unconscious, and Brandon was about to become part of the cement floor. In general, wet cement solidifies through a chemical process called hydration, which can take days to harden. Unfortunately for Brandon, the cement he landed in was quick-dry cement. In a few minutes, Brandon was dead, and became a part of the cement floor, sending the selfish and terrorizing skateboarder on a one-way trip to Hell.
- Kyle Kavnaugh - Skateboarder (Only in DMAX dubs)
- Kristian Svitak - Pro Skater
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
Scott "Big Cat" Pfaff - Brandon (lead: intended victim)
- Also called "Tony Hack" on the Spike TV website, which was a pun for legendary skateboarder, Tony Hawk.
- The victim portrayed is Big Cat aka Scott Pfaff, (Rob Dyrdek's cousin) who was featured many times in Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory.
- Tony Hack (Spike TV)
- Skateboard Scamper