|Way to Die #671|
|Name of the death is a pun on "boob" and "suicide"|
|"Jewel's lady lumps brought big attraction, but they gave her the mother of all backaches. She tried going topsy-turvy, but then what used to take her customer's breath away... took her own instead."|
|Date||February 27, 2000|
|Location||Hoboken, New Jersey|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Ready Or Not, Here Comes Death"|
"Boobicide", Way to Die #671, is the fourth death to be featured in "Ready Or Not, Here Comes Death", which aired on February 23, 2011.
A vain stripper named Jewel suffering from back problems from her polypropylene breast implants takes oxycodone and alcohol to relieve her pain. She then climbs into a reclining rack and flips herself upside-down to further relax her back. Jewel suffocates (asphyxiates) from her breasts falling on her face and being too intoxicated to react or right herself in time.
Cast and Interviewees
- Crystal Storm - Jewel (lead: intended victim)
- Dr. Julie Edween - Herself (Plastic Surgeon)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Himself (Surgeon)
- Mmmmmh... Pechicidio (Mmmmmh... Breasticide) - Latin American dub
- Teticidio (Tittycide) - Spanish dub