|Way to Die #611|
|Name of the death is a pun on "Rocky & Bullwinkle" character, "Boris Badenov" and Frankenstein actor, “Boris Karloff”|
|"Private Mikhail learned the hard way. It's not nice to screw Mother Nature. She just might bite back."|
|Date||June 9, 1991|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Up With Death"|
Boris Bititoff, Way to Die #611, is the seventh death featured in "Up With Death", which aired on December 16, 2009.
Set five years after the Chernobyl disaster, three soldiers named Mikhail, Vladimir and Sonia roam into the wilderness of the nuclear holocaust, and suffer from abnormal conditions caused by the radiation, with Mikhail stating that he can see using his eyelids and Vladimir saying that he's growing a third testicle. Mikhail strikes out with Sonia, his female colleague, who instead makes out with Vladimir, Mikhail's other colleague. So, stooping to zoophilia, Mikhail makes up for it by trying to have sex with a raccoon, only for the raccoon to bite off his penis, and he quickly exsanguinates, much to the horror of Vladimir and Sonia.
Cast and Interviewees
- Aleksandar Filimonovic - Mikhail (lead:intended victim)
- Dr. Vahe Ghazikhanian - Nuclear Physicist
- Danielle Jagoda - Psychotherapist
- Sean Roach - Wildlife Educator
- Dr. Steven Burstein - Cardiologist
- The tape transition that appears usually the end of the segment doesn't appear, and instead cuts to black. This also happens in Dead Meat-Eorite and Die-Agra.
- It also plays the sound used in the Date and Location screens at the end.
- This is based on two similar incidents. Both victims of these incidents, however, survived.
- One incident happened in Russia in 2008 where a man reportedly tried to rape a raccoon, only for it to bite his privates right off.
- The other, not raccoon-based, involved the case of John and Lorena Bobbitt, after Lorena cut off John's privates and hid it in the woods.
- When the private said hello to his friends, he actually said something completely different, the Russian word for hello (as well as the Ukrainian way) is "privet" or руддщ.
- This is the first and only death to take place in Ukraine