"Bot-ily Harm", Way to Die #723, is the first death to be featured in "The End is Weird", which aired on October 19, 2010.
Alex spent his time at home creating robots and breaking things, when he could have gone to any top college in the country. He constantly tortured his parents by wrecking the house. He decided to put the micro-processor of a vaccum robot, motion detectors, and razor-sharp spinning lawnmower blades into one machine in order to make it even more dangerous. He tested its destructive power by making it destroy another one of his robots, which was destroyed in seconds. He put the robot to sleep in order to fix up the other for another round. When he dropped a screw, the robot which was thought to be asleep turned itself on, and when Alex bent down to pick it up, it cuts off two of his fingers, and then slashes his foot off. Alex fell to the floor, and the robot lacerated deep into his abdomen and slices his aorta and vena cava and he died from massive blood loss.
- Tim Lewis - Robotics Expert
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Sander Kinane - Alex (lead: intended victim)
- Also called "Mod Man" on the Spike TV website.
- This death is based off of a Danish man who was brutally cut by a lawn-mowing robot.
- In the DMAX dubs, Tim Lewis' interview is extended.
- This death was Runner-Up B in the "Most Painful Death" category in the Death By Request: Special episode.
- This death was Honorable Mention C in WatchMojo's "Top 10 1000 Ways to Die Deaths."
- Anachronism: A GoPro HD HERO 1 can be seen on top of Alex's second robot, although this segment is set back in 2002.
- El Robot Asesino (The Killer Robot) - Latin American dub.
- Picadillo de Robot (Robot Mincemeat) - Spanish dub.