"Bowed Out", Way to Die #72, is the third death to be featured in "I See Dead People (And They're Cracking Me Up)", which aired on April 5, 2009.
Yoshi Nakamura was a Japanese businessman. He has been practicing his bowing for a very important job interview with Saichi Tanaka. He walks around the town until he sees Tanaka. Tanaka stands face to face with Yoshi. When Tanaka and Yoshi bow, Tanaka's head accidently hits Yoshi's head, which leads to Yoshi's death due to a fatal brain aneurysm. What a very tragic story.
"Your typical Japanese businessman bows 300 times a day. On this day, Yoshi.. bowed out."
Cast and Interviewees
- Nokiro Hirase McGann - Pres., Japanese America Consultants
- Dr. S Thomas Carmichael - Neurologist
- Kazu Nagahama - Yoshi (lead: intended victim)
- The ending line of the doggerel quote, "Yoshi.. bowed out" is the name of the death itself. Just like Lac-toasted.
- This was one of six deaths that occurred in Japan. The other five were: Asphyxi-Asian, Bull-shido, Coffin to Death, Ichiboned and Kara-Chokey.
- The character Yoshi is named after the famous Mario chararcter.
- Bow Down
- Fuera de Servicio (Out of Service) - Spanish dub
- Tödlich Höflich (Deadly Polite) - German dub