"Boweled Out", Way to Die #677, is the fifth death to be featured in "Ready Or Not, Here Comes Death", which aired on February 23, 2011.
A softball player named Casey has an abdominal hernia which flares up during a game, so he pushes it back into place and keeps playing, not realizing that he has ruptured a nearby artery. On his next swing, the hernia erupts again and he dies from internal bleeding.
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- The victim's name references to a title character from the baseball poem, "Casey at the Bat".
- This death without narrator after interviewees to be explained.
- This death is loosely based on the actual death by baseball player Jim Creighton, who died from a hernia in 1862.
- it also happened to Ray Chapman.
- Swing Away (Spike TV)