"Boys 2 Dead", Way to Die #87, is the last death featured in the episode "Death on a Stick", which aired on August 3, 2010, and the eighth death to be featured in "Death By Request: Special", which aired on October 24, 2011.
Over-the-hill one-hit-wonder boy band "4EVER" was popular during the 1990's and early 2000's, performing for large crowds in ampitheaters and arenas. However, they found little success and now perform in dive bars and small nightclubs.
On one night, 4EVER's members Tim, Norm, Jeff, Tony, and Joe perform on stage for a very small, unenthusiastic crowd at dive bar. Tim, the ego-maniacal lead singer, decides to do a stage dive while the band sings their song, "(Stop Callin' Me) Baby". He dives, but with nobody to support him, he falls to the ground, shattering his spine, causing paralysis. His entire body shuts down, and he dies.
With the death of their lead singer, 4EVER now truly lives up to their name as they now have only four members. After overcoming the initial shock of Tim's death, the band decides to perform the rest of their song in his memory. Surprisingly, they gain more praise from the bar patrons.
"(Singing) Baby, The thing is maybe. I'm not gonna save you. From being the baby that's a baby alone."
- Continuity: When Tim jumped, he was doing a belly flop. But when his corpse is shown, he's inexplicably on his back.
- Crew and Equipment Visible: Camera shadows in some shots.
- Stephen Warner (Ex-Boy Band Member)
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan (Physical Medicine & Rehab)
- Tradim Cadruffedgeman - Tim (lead: intended victim)
- Alexandar DelaPena - Norm (lead)
- Jared Jeddiz - Joe (lead)
- Herman DiMaggio - Tony (lead)
- Andres Jaegro - Jeff (lead)
- Mia Ruth Kiarle - Band Listener (lead)
- The actors who portrayed 4EVER rehearsed for weeks to perfect their dance moves for this way to die.
- Despite being called "4EVER", the boy band started with five singers.
- The song "(Stop Callin' Me) Baby" is a parody of N'Sync's "Bye Bye Bye".
- This death scene is awarded the "Dumbest Death" in the "Death By Request" Special.
- "(Stop Callin' Me) Baby" is heard in the background of first death of the same episode, "Blood Bath & Beyond".
- The opening of this song is also heard in Pop and Lox during the introduction of the group "The Levittown Lady Breakers".
- Clavado fuera del escenario (Off-scene Diving) - Latin American dub.
- Do de pecho (Do of Breast) - Spanish dub.