|Way to Die #397|
|Name of the death is a pun on the toy "bucky balls"|
|"Lenny swallowed a bucky, things got really sucky, and now Lenny's a dead ducky."|
|Date||June 26, 2008|
|Location||New York, New York|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Tweets From the Dead"|
"Onesie & Donesie"
"Vuvu...Whatever, He's Dead"
"Bucky Boned", Way to Die #397, is the second death to be featured in "Tweets From the Dead", which aired on March 26, 2012.
A spoiled stockbroker named Lenny had been bilking millions of dollars from investors through an illicit Ponzi scheme. Everyone would say that he was a regular Bernard Madoff, but his greedy behavior was going to catch up to him; following the stock market crash, he receives word that his office is about to be raided by the FBI, so he and his secretary, Patty, tried frantically to destroy all the evidence.
"Tipped off that his office was about to be raided, he tried desperately to destroy evidence. But then, something gets to Lenny before the feds... death."
Suddenly, he suffers a horrible stomachache, crying Mommy before dying and leaving a horrified Patty. How'd that happen? What caused Lenny's death was his bucky ball stress toy; When he slammed it on his desk in a fit of rage, some of the neodymium magnets landed in his tapioca bubble tea. While drinking the tea, he swallowed the magnets, which then caused them to attract to each other, tearing through his small intestines, causing him to die of internal bleeding.
Cast and Interviewees
- Dwight Turner - Lenny (lead: intended victim)
- Shay McGinnis - Patty
- Dr. Robert Moghimi - Gastroenterologist
- The supposedly-dead Lenny can be seen blinking after Patty discovered his corpse.
- Also called "Ponzi-Reamed" on the Spike TV website.
- The German version has a scene where Lenny talks to Theodore about some bad news and fires him.
- Ponzi-Reamed (Spike TV)
- Mercado Muerto (Dead Market) - Latin American dub
- Magnetot (Magnerot) - German dub