"Bush Whacked 2: South of the Border", Way to Die #86, is the fifth death featured in the episode "Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead", which aired on August 15, 2011.
Two drug haulers named Ricardo and Jorge stole $8 million worth of drugs from their boss. Now trying to outrun him, the two hide in a bush, hoping he would just drive on by. At that point, they'd be long gone. Little did they know that they are actually hiding in a Firestick bush, and the hot sap burned and blinded them, forcing them out of their cover. Their boss's bodyguard then gets out of the car and shoots them in the heads, killing them instantly from bloodloss. The boss then takes back the stolen drugs, but not after he chastises their dead bodies.
Also known as "Fire Stuck" on the Spike TV website
Description as seen on the Spike TV website
"Two Mexican gun smugglers disguise themselves while scanning the US/Mexico border for Border Patrol, but succumb to the toxic sap of a firestick plant they use as camouflage."
- This is the sequel to Bush Whacked.
- This death has the longest segment name in the series, along with Way to Die #295.
Cast and Interviewees
- Ivan Bernal - Ricardo (lead: intended victim)
- Luis Alberto Aracena - Drug Lord (lead)
- Lenny Porterfield - Henchman
- Morgan Hunt - Himself (Horticulturist)
Assasinados pela Natureza (Murdered by Nature) - Brazilian dub
- Fire Stuck (Spike TV)