|Way to Die #316|
|Name of the death is a pun on "butt" (from a cigarette) and "butt-f**ked"|
|"Hey buddy, got a light?"|
|Date||December 21, 1978|
|Location|| Mercy Care|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Over Easy"|
"Butt F***ed", Way to Die #316, is the first death to be featured in "Death Over Easy", which aired on February 8, 2009.
Myron Burns may not know it, but he was a very lucky man. He just barely survives burning his house down after falling asleep while smoking in bed three weeks prior. Instead of taking this as a sign that it's about time he kick the habit, he bribes a nurse to take him out back so he can have a smoke. The ash from his cigarette creates just enough of a spark to ignite his bandages, which just so happen to be soaked in a highly flammable ointment. Panicked and helpless, he ends up rolling down a handicapped ramp and is engulfed in flames when his oxygen tank explodes, and was killed from 4th degree burns.
"Myron goes out in a blaze of glory."
- Cigarrillo Mortal (Mortal Cigarette) - Latin American dub
- Hecho Cenizas (In Ashes) - Spanish dub
- Mit Feuer und Flamme ins Jenseits (With fire and flame to the afterlife) - German dub
- The scene is set in 1978, but a modern card reader can be seen on the wall next to the door when the patient is on the ramp behind the hospital.