|Way to Die #222|
|Name of the death is a pun on "carjack"|
|"It's only a few days away from the owner's Sunday joyride. Until then, The Dangler is just going to have to... hang out."|
|Date||June 5, 2004|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death: A User's Manual"|
"Rebel Without A Pulse"
"Offed the Hook"
"Car Jacked", Way to Die #222, is the fifth death to be featured in "Death: A User's Manual", which aired on March 29, 2009.
Tom Bordwell has just got back from his Sunday drive with his family, so he parks his classic 1965 Pontiac GTO Judge in the garage and leaves. Little did he know that a car thief known as "The Dangler" was planning to steal his prized possession. He throws a rope and slides down; all went well until his foot got tangled in the rope leaving him in a struggle to pull himself up. After his blood pressure skyrocketed, he dies following massive strokes, hemorrhages and shocks after three days.
"But the mission turned... impossible. Somehow his slack line got tangled with his leg, leaving The Dangler... to dangle."
- Dr. S. Thomas Carmichael - Neurologist
- This is the first death where the victim hangs upside down for a long period of time. A future death with the victim dies being hung upside down is Xmas-turbator.
- This is one of the few episodes to actually feature younger kids (Along with Poi Vey).
- It is based on the trick "Dive of Death".
- Crew or Equipment Visible: The camera's shadow can be briefly seen on the car (or left side of the screen) as the father and kids exit the vehicle.