"Cardiac-A-Breast", Way to Die #55, is the sixth death featured in "Putting A Smiley Face On Death", which aired on September 14, 2010.
Cindy was invited to a party. The problem was, she had nothing to wear. So, she made do, by buying a full-metal bra, and picked out the dress she wanted carefully. After arriving, she was attempting to take home a male and drain him of his bodily fluids, by showing herself off. Every guy in the party wanted her. Even when there was a thunderstorm on the night of the party, Cindy was a real live wire. That is, until a thunderbolt struck her, and she was dead before she hit the ground.
"Cindy was the life of the party until..."
Cast and Interviewees
- Karen Schantz - Cindy (lead: intended victim)
- Alison Rubke (lingerie expert)
- Jason Romero (EMT paramedic)
- This death is based on the 1994 death of a Vienna woman called Berbel Zumner.
- Another case occurred in this fashion in London after two women took cover under a tree in a park during a lightning storm. They both died and were at the park for 15 hours until people finally reported them to police. Link: https://m.independent.ie/world-news/women-died-after-lightning-struck-bra-wire-26136750.html
- This death is slightly similar to Dead Meat-Eorite, but involving lightning instead of a meteor.
- Zapped Rack (Spike TV)
- Sostén Explosivo (Explosive Brassiere) - Latin American dub
- Sutiã Chocante (Shocking Bra) - Brazilian dub
- Meaning: Lighting is the "breast" reason not to hold or wear or come in contact with metal during an electric storm.