"Chain On You", Way to Die #244, is the fifth death to be featured in "Grave Decisions: The Halloween Episode", which aired on October 31, 2011.
Leslie challenges Amber in a motorbike race. Leslie lets Amber take the lead after miscalculating a turn. However, after Amber beats Leslie due to her miscalculation of a turn during the race, she gets furious thanks to her mistake. During Amber's victory, Leslie decides to sabotage Amber's chances of winning the next race; she finds a screw by her feet and places it on the chain of Amber's bike. Afterwards, Leslie sits down to watch. However, as Amber went to do the next race, the sabotage worked, but backfired; the chain goes flying off the bike and hits Leslie's neck. She didn't planned on that, because when the chain wrapped around Leslie's neck, which acted like a serrated blade, that severing the subcutaneous tissues and her carotid artery; she bleeds out at almost one liter per minute and died within a few minutes.
"Leslie will do anything to make it in the highly competitive world of motocross, even cheat. But in the end, she was a little too...cutthroat."
- This is the second death to feature what actually happened different from the CGI format, the first being "Jablowni". The chain is sent into the saboteurs throat but in the CGI format it slits her throat and slides away from her throat.
- On Spike TV, the description mistakenly states that the chain flew into Leslie's eye socket and into her brain
- This is similar to the death of j g parry Thomas
- Encadenada a la Vergüenza (Chained to Shame) - Latin American dub
- Degollada (Cutthroat) - Spanish dub
- Dirt-Y Biker (on Spike TV Website)
- Death Bike