|Way to Die #405|
|Name of the death is a pun on "chemical" and "killed"|
|"Deedra couldn't keep her lab coat on. She couldn't keep her jealously in check. And then the whole thing blew up... right in her face."|
|Date||July 31, 2003|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Straight To DVDead"
"Chemi-killed", Way to Die #405, is the sixth death featured in "Grave Errors", which aired on March 2, 2011.
A lab assistant named Deedra learns the rejection from her married co-worker Dr. William Stelgis who had sex with her and regretted it. Suddenly, Dr. Stelgis goes back to his life and his wife, Mrs. Sally Stelgis. Deedra furiously gets enraged and goes on a rampage in the laboratory, destroying his latest experiments. She grabs a flask of sodium azide and smashes it into a sink full of water and chemicals. The sodium azide converts to hydrogen azide gas, which burns the skin off her face and destroys her lungs, killing her, thus sending her to hell, where she belongs to.
- Ciúme Explosivo (Explosive Jealousy)
- Drew Badger-Toxicologist
- Dr.Steven Burstein-Interventional Cardiologist
- Erin Neimeyer - Deedra (lead: intended victim)
- Uncredited Actor - Dr. William Stelgis (lead)
- Also called "Down the Drain" on the Spike TV (now Paramount Network) website.
- Down the Drain (Spike TV)