"Choke-A-Lot", Way to Die #498, is the fifth death featured in "Death Gets Busy", which aired on February 22, 2009.
Two happy-go-lucky minimum-wage cafeteria workers, Carl and Lenny, are playing around nearby the sink and around the kitchen. One day, at around 2:20 A.M., Carl and Lenny carry two sacks of cocoa-powder and bring them to the store room. In the store room, the two workers opened up the sacks of cocoa powder and play around with the powder while playfully smacking each other. Moments after playing with the powder, the powder starts filling the store room and their alveoli, causing the two to suffocate from a lack of oxygen and die.
"Carl and Lenny are making good time. A couple of sacks of cocoa powder and the race is on. The two idiots pound and pelt each other with wild abandon. If Carl and Lenny were a little less stupid, they might've stopped once they realized they were gradually suffocating for the cocoa-charged atmosphere."
- Stefan Timmermans, Sociologist.
- Carl and Lenny are characters in The Simpsons, they work in the Springfield Nuclear Plant alongside with their friend Homer Simpson.
- The doggerel quote may reference the episode that will be aired after 21 episodes.
- This, Butt F***ed, Water Logged, and Car Jacked had no theme playing during the deathcard sequence, being replaced with a ringing sound.
- This particular death is silent however, cutting to the yellow tape before the noise could finish.
- This is the only death with cartoon sound effects throughout the whole segment.
- Cocoa Cough
- Ahogados por el Chocolate (Drowned by Chocolate) - Latin American dub
- Asfixia por Chocolate (Asphyxiation for Chocolate) - Spanish dub