|Way to Die #498|
|Name of the death is a pun on "chocolate"|
|"Carl and Lenny. Stupid is as stupid dies."|
|Date||March 27, 1975|
|Location||Homefood Cafe Peachtree City, Georgia|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death Gets Busy"|
"Choke-A-Lot", Way to Die #498, is the fifth death featured in "Death Gets Busy", which aired on February 22, 2009.
Two happy-go-lucky minimum-wage cafeteria workers, Carl and Lenny, are playing around nearby the sink and around the kitchen. One day, at around 2:20 A.M., Carl and Lenny carry two sacks of cocoa-powder and bring them to the store room. In the store room, the two workers opened up the sacks of cocoa powder and play around with the powder while playfully smacking each other. Moments after playing with the powder, the powder starts filling the store room and their alveoli, causing the two to suffocate from a lack of oxygen and die.
- Stefan Timmermans, Sociologist.
- Carl and Lenny are characters in The Simpsons, they work in the Springfield Nuclear Plant alongside with their friend Homer Simpson.
- The doggerel quote may reference the episode that will be aired after 21 episodes
- Cocoa Cough
- Ahogados por el Chocolate (Drowned by Chocolate) - Latin American dub
- Asfixia por Chocolate (Asphyxiation for Chocolate) - Spanish dub