Chucked Up, Way to Die #534, is the third death featured in "Putting a Happy Face on Death", which aired on December 30, 2009.
Cynthia (Alexandra Stocks) is acting out a bondage fantasy with her husband Kenny through a live webcam when a burglar breaks into the house and begins stealing things. Cynthia's mouth is duct-taped and she is handcuffed to her chair, so she cannot escape, stop the burglar, or scream for help. After taking her laptop, he leans over her face to thank her for making his job easy before running off with her things before he leaves. While Cynthia smells the thief's extremely bad breath, she vomits, but the duct tape prevents it from exiting her mouth. Instead, it goes down her windpipe into her lungs and she dies from drowning.
"She blew chunks, but the chunks had nowhere to go."
Cast & Interviewees
- Alexandra Stocks - Cynthia (lead: intended victim)
- Dr. Lori Buckley - Certified Sex Therapist
- Jill Place - Certified Clinical Nutritionist
- Dr. Dale Prokupek - Gastroenterologist
- This is the only death in which the bad guy gets away unscathed.
- However, the thief might have been arrested after Cynthia's demise, although it is not seen due to it not being a vital part of the show.
- Jimi Hendrix and Bon Scott (former lead singer of AC/DC) choked to death on their own vomit.
- Aliento Mortal (Deadly Breath) - Latin American dub.
- Vomitando (Puking) - Spanish dub.