|Way to Die #308|
|Name of the death is a pun on Phrase "Cleaning Solution".|
|"The manufacturers of dishwashers recommend to put knifes with the blade facing down in the cutlery basket, but for a cheap divorce, the other way around is better. Mary has finally cleaned up."|
|Date||July 7, 1998|
|Location||Cherry Hill, New Jersey|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Bringing in the Dead"|
"Cleane-Dead Solution", Way to Die #308, is the eight and Extra to be featured in "Bringing in the Dead", which aired on January 6, 2010.
Mary's husband Carl uses her in an abusive relationship as a form of cleaning the house from day to day. She eventually has had enough of Carl and tells him that she's getting a divorce when he comes home drunk again. Carl doesn't like the idea of a divorce at all and charges at Mary. However, the wet floor causes him to slip and land on the dishwasher, in which a knife is placed with the blade up and goes through his heart, killing him instantaneously and sending him to Hell where he belongs, much to the relief of Mary.
- Alex Katehakis - Psychotherapist
- The CGI is similar to the CGI used in A Turn For The Purse. this is based off a woman’s death in 2003.
- The alternate name of this death is Back Stabbed, however, the circumstance in (practical) Back Stabbed is different and this one does not take place in Medieval Viking times.
- Saubere Lösung (Clean-Dead Solution) - German dub
- Back Stabbed (Not to be confused with Way to Die #869)