"Constriction Accident", Way to Die #422, is the second death to be featured in "Life Will Kill You", which aired on May 14, 2008.
Meet Milos Dudak, a Czechslovakian immigrant, felt like a very lucky man. Brand new to this country with a wife and baby to support, his construction job was his lifeline. Milos was a model employee, if there was ever one.
Tim McNamara, on the other hand, was a model for disaster. More often than not, he would thirsting a major hangover. Today, he took the wheel of his dump truck flat-out drunk. Sometimes, bad things happen to good people. As Tim backed up his truck filled with 3 tons of sand, Milos had no idea that crushing blow fate was about to deal him.
Within seconds, Milos disappeared under 3 tons of sand. His co-workers rushed to his rescue and quickly uncovered his head allowing him to breathe. They thought they had saved him.
Unable to take a breath, Milos was dying of something called crush asphyxia, a medical term to describe the constriction of the lungs by compressing the torso.
- Dr. Howard Oliver - Pathologist
- Buried Alive
- This is similar to death of Chris winterborn
- Muerte por Opresión (Death by Oppression) - Latin American dub
- Opresión Accidental (Accidental Oppression) - Spanish dub
- Śmierć w piaskownicy (Death In The Sandbox) - Polish voice-over