|Way to Die #151|
|Name of the death is a pun on "crack pipe" and "piped"|
|"Henry and Orson thought they had an airtight plan for the perfect crime. But then they got greedy, and instead of getting rich, they ended up...paying the piper."|
|Date||January 2, 1903|
|Location||New York, New York|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Crack Piped" Way to Die #151 is the third death to be featured in Grave Errors, which aired on March 2,2011.
On January 2, 1903 in New York, two tunnel-working scam artists named Henry and Orson are attempting to exploit the pneumatic tubing systems of the early banks by cutting one of the tubes in a block of wood to catch the money capsules. However as more capsules back up in the line and negative pressure builds, they attempt to pull the block out. However, the pipe explodes becoming a makeshift bomb. Henry and Orson are killed when shards of the pipe impale them in vital areas.
- Gene Ruebsamen - Robotic Engineer
- This death is the same as a Micro-whacked, Miner Injuries, and Vat's All Folks.
- This is the earliest death to take place in the 20th Century.
- Tube Much Pressure (Spike TV)
- Rohrkrepierer (Busted flush) - German dub
- Tubo Problemas (Pun of "Tuvo problemas"/Having Problems) - Latin American dub