|Way to Die #213|
|Name of the death is a pun on "happy ending"|
|"Dave was an oversexed sex tourist. Who went from horny...to hornet...to dead. Are you happy with "that" ending, Dave?"|
|Date||July 18, 2007|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"That's "Mister Death" To You"|
"Crappy Ending", Way to Die #213, is the fifth death featured in "That's "Mister Death" To You", which aired on July 11, 2011.
On July 18, 2007, in Bangkok, Thailand. An American tourist named Dave visits an erotic massage parlor. During the session, however, he is unable to remain aroused and blames this on a strange buzzing sound within the walls. His frustrated masseuse removes an electrical outlet to check it out and flees in terror when an Asian giant hornet flies out and stings her client. Dave kills the hornet, but its pheromones attract the rest of the swarm, which proceed to sting Dave to death.
- There was another death segment about the hornets from their nest. See Way to Die #199, Me so Hornet.
- This is the only death to take place in Thailand.
- This death shares its number with Ass-Hoppered.
- It is based on deaths by Asian giant hornets.
- Happily Never After
- End of a Hornet Line
- End Of Story About Hornets