"Crate and Buried", Way to Die #264, is the third death to be featured in "Dead Before They Know It", which has been originally aired on March 23, 2011.
Ahmed and Ali are two members of a rouge militia group in Sudan that would often steal supply crates needed for refugees. They are both known for their sadism and vicious acts of general cruelty.
"Wouldn't it be great if people this evil got what's coming to them? Hold on... What's that sound? Say hello to two tons of instant karma."
One day, as Ahmed and Ali celebrate after antagonizing a few of the unfortunate, suddenly a two-ton supply crate that had a faulty parachute lands on their heads.
"Cause of Death? Take your pick."
With Ahmed and Ali in hell, the people that they chased away can now come back for the supplies.
- On December 3, 1998, a Belgian Air Force plane, dropping boxes of food by parachute to starve villagers in the Sudan, directly hit a hut, killing one man and injuring two others. A spokesman for the Belgian Defense Ministry said: "The cabin was hidden by tall grass and the crew did not detect it until it was too late.
- This is the only death in the series to take place in Sudan
Also known as "Air Maul" on Spike TV's website
- Caja Funeraria (Funerary Crate) - Latin American dub
- Justicia Humanitaria (Humanitarian Justice) - Spanish dub
- Encaixotado (Boxed) - Brazilian Dub
- Thaine Allison - Himself (Int'l Relief Coordinator)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Himself (Surgeon)
This was the description for the death as seen on Spike TV's website.
"Three African militiamen hoarding UN relief supplies are crushed by an airdropped crate in the middle of the desert."