|Way to Die #204|
|Name of the death is a pun on "cremated"|
|"Milk is good for you, but too much good can be bad. A lesson Bernard learned the hard way when things turn sour. Got death?"|
|Date||August 20, 2008|
|Location||La Crosse, Wisconsin|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Cream-ated", Way to Die #204, is the seventh and last death to be featured in "Gratefully Dead", which aired on January 13, 2010.
A man named Bernard who suffered mental and sexual abuse from his sadistic uncle Tim in a cow costume develops a fetish for drinking milk straight from a cow's udders. On this particular occasion, he is kicked in the head when he accidentally bites the cow's teat, and dies when his brain bleeds out inside his skull.
- Alex Katehakis - Psychotherapist
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Physical Medicine & Rehab
- The picture in the end was in motion, the same as Habeas Corpse, Anger Damagement, Samurai Death Squad, Withdrawn, Waste Dead, and Electro-Cutie; if you look closely, flies fly around his body.
- Descremado (Skim) - Latin American dub.
- Übler Kuhhandel (Evil cow trade) - German dub