"Critter in the Shitter", Way to Die #780, is the first death featured in "Enter the Ferret", which aired on March 12, 2012.
A Scottish man named Reggie enters a "ferret legging" contest at a ferret festival (Ferret Legging involves having live ferrets inserted into one's pants, which are then sealed and whoever endures it the longest wins). Reggie is immediately the last man standing when the other two contestants run off the stage shortly after having the ferrets inserted into their pants. Reggie attempts to break the world record time, but cheats in the process by learning that starved ferrets become docile to preserve energy. Hours later, there was less audience in the crowd, just one drunk man. A swollen hemorrhoid bursts in his rectum shortly before he is about to break the record, waking up one of the ferrets, who then crawls inside of his rectum, and begins to feed on the hemorrhoid, killing Reggie from excessive bleeding.
"Dinner is served."
- Glen McDougal - Ferret Legger
- Dr. Jeffrey Lake - Colorectal Surgeon
- The actor that played Reggie also played as one of Cedric's roadies in Fecal Attraction.
- This death is similar to Eel Effects where the animal is put in the pants (causing the animal to go into the anus).
- Ferret In The Hole (Spike TV)
- Frantic Ferret
- Kolorektalschaden (Colorectal damage) - German dub