|Way to Die #144|
|Name of the death is a pun on "crossbow" and "pwn'd"|
|"I fear the master has expired." "Am I still getting paid?"|
|Date||January 15, 2007|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Think Globally, Die Locally"|
"Cross Bown'd", Way to Die #144, is the third death to be featured in, "Think Globally, Die Locally", which aired on March 19, 2012.
Mr. Logan Granfield had recently won $78,000,000 in a Mega Lottery and started by buying an extremely large mansion, a butler, and a $1,000 dollar a day hooker. He developed a delusional paranoia after winning it.
He was afraid the whole world wanted to steal his money. He then found his expensive artwork to be a thief as well. He shot an arrow at it with his expensive scope crossbow. As he attempted to pull it out, he received a fatal electric shock throughout his body and he died. How? When he shot his titanium arrow at the painting. It had made contact with the 220-volt powerline inside the wall. As he received the electrocution, it made its way to his heart and sent him into cardiac arrest.
Theodore: "I fear the master has expired."
Hooker: "Am I still going to get paid?"
Cast and Interviewees
- Robert L. Greene - Logan Granfield (lead: intended victim)
- Peter Michael McGowan - Theodore the Butler (lead)
- Jessica Tovar - Hooker (lead)
- David Svoboda - Himself (EMT)
- There was no Doggerel quote. Instead, the segment ends with the butler and hooker inspecting Logan's corpse with the hooker asking the butler if she's still going to get paid.
- This death is also known as "Mega-Lo-Millionaire" on the Spike TV website.
- The painting that Logan shot an arrow at is the painting of the horror author Stephen King.
- Mega-Lo-Millionaire (Spike TV)
- La Electro-Flecha (The Electro-Arrow) - Latin American dub
- El tiro por la culata (Backfire) - Spanish dub
- Den Bogen überspannt (Spanned the Bow) - German dub