|Way to Die #704|
|Name of the death is a pun on "crucified"|
|Perry promised salvation, but sold his followers a false bill of goods. In the end, he finally...saw the light.|
|Date||July 19, 1978|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Young, Dumb, and Full of Death"|
"Cruci-Fried", Way to Die #704, is the third death featured in "Young, Dumb, and Full of Death", which aired on November 9, 2010.
A phony miracle healer and minister named Perry removes the ground from a three-pronged electrical plug to a microphone amp in hopes of getting rid of an annoying hum emitting from the machine. During the service, he steps into a baptismal pool while holding the microphone and is inadvertently electrocuted, sending him straight to hell.
"There'll be no resurrecting this con-artist."
- Richard Lichten (Retired Police Officer) - Only on DMAX dubs
- Dr. Pavel Bindra (Cardiac Electrophysiologist)
- Seeing The Light
- Seeing the Dark Light
- Microwave Microphone
- Franklin Ruehl, who appears in Reef Stew, appears in this segment as an elderly man whom Perry does a "miracle" on by helping him walk by himself. He also appeared in Dead On Arrival.
- Crucifrito (Crucifried) - Latin American dub.
- Cruci-Frito (Cruci-Fried) - Spanish dub.