"D. U. Die", Way to Die #528, is the first death featured in "Bringing in the Dead", which aired on January 6, 2010.
Amos and Larry were a couple of mental anorexics driving a station wagon, drunk, and not even wearing seat belts. While driving 60 MPH(96 km/h) after drinking two six packs of alcoholic beverages, Larry felt carsick, and leaned out his driver's-side window to vomit, not knowing that he was causing the car to swerve toward a street's edge, where his head was in the way of a mailbox. He gets decapitated after his head hits the mailbox, causing immediate brain death as his severed head gets dropped onto the sidewalk. Amos, at first not knowing that his friend has died, pulls his friend back into the seat of the vehicle, only to receive a horrifying surprise upon laying eyes on Larry's headless corpse.
"Larry was on a losing streak. First his lunch, then..."
The lesson learned
- Idiot Alert!!! Drinking and Driving is very illegal and very stupid!
- Dr. Shetal Desai - Pharmacist
- Dr. D. J. Green - Trauma Surgeon
- Brian Manterat - Amos (lead)
- Nigel Yansber - Larry (lead: intended victim)
- In 2004, Francis "Franky" Brohm was leaning out of a car window and got decapitated by a telephone pole support wire. The car's intoxicated driver, John Hutcherson drove nearly 12 miles (19 km) to his home with the headless body in the passenger seat, parked the car in his driveway, then went to bed. A neighbour saw the bloody corpse still in the car and notified police. Brohm's head was later discovered at the accident scene. Link: http://www.wistv.com/story/2234401/ga-man-charged-with-vehicular-homicide-dui-after-passenger-decapitated-by-wire/
- In the intro screen, both the current and season 1 intro themes can be heard. This also happened in Fore Head.
- After Larry was decapitated, the car drove as normal and eventually stopped without harming Amos. However, since Larry was the driver, the car technically should've lost control and crashed, unless the force of the impact would result in Larry's foot no longer pressing itself against the car's gas pedal.