"De-throned", Way to Die #259, is the last death featured in "Today's Menu: Deep Fried Death", which aired on December 8, 2010.
Duke, a bastardized biker, forces a cocktail waitress, Cherry, to serve him by cleaning up his messes to pay off a debt. After Duke cleans his motor engine with gasoline and goes to another biker rally, Cherry cleans up the gasoline, throws it away into a toilet without thinking, and forgets to flush it. After Duke returns, he feels like taking a dump, so he goes to the bathroom and lights a cigarette. After throwing the lit cigarette into the toilet, the combination of methane from the feces and the gasoline ignites, results in an explosion, causing Duke to fly off the toilet seat like a rocket. Duke dies from the explosion stopping and rupturing his veins as well as shattering his pelvis, sending the bastardized biker to Hell, much to the delight of Cherry, as she is now free from the bastard biker.
"Taking dumps was the one thing Duke excelled at. Nobody could let it fly like this guy. But this dump was about to take a turn for the worse. While Duke was out, Cherry cleaned up the spilled gasoline. Without thinking, she dumped it in the bowl, but forgot to flush. So when Duke celebrated another successful bowel movement with a smoke...you know what hit the fan."
Cast and Interviewees
- Jenn Barlow (as Jennifer Colwell-Barlow) - Cherry (lead)
- Hawk Walts - Duke (lead: intended victim)
- David Leslie - Retired Firefighter
- This death is based on this urban legend.
- Also called "Bowel-Ed Over" on the Spike TV website.
- Jenn Barlow is actually married with Jordan Wagner in 2019, she also reacted the show with him.
- Bowel-ed Over (Spike TV)
- Toilet Bowled
- Gas Destruction
- Destronado (Dethroned) - Latin American and Spanish dubs