|Way to Die #913|
|Name of the death is a pun on the phrase "dead meat" and "meteorite"|
|Stan showed up alone looking for a like-minded soul. Little did he know, he had a date...with fate|
|Date||May 11, 2006|
|Location||Woodland Hills, California|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death On Arrival"|
"Penis de Milo"
"Dead Meat-eorite", Way To Die #913, is the final death featured in "Death On Arrival", which aired on December 7, 2009.
At an outdoor pool party, a man named Stan tries to make friends by telling them about Christianity, but is unsuccessful. Later, while standing beside the pool making friends with a girl, a stray meteorite descending towards Earth strikes Stan through the chest, killing him.
"Stan showed up alone looking for a like-minded soul. Little did he know, he had a date...with fate."
- Peter Leffe - Firearm Expert
- Dr. DJ Green - Trauma Surgeon
- The odds of being hit by a meteorite are 1 in 1,600,000. In comparison, the odds of being struck by lightning are 1 in 135,000. Stan was an extremely unlucky man.
- The only person in recorded history to ever be hit by a meteorite was the late Ann Elizabeth Fowler Hodges, though it hit her on her side and she survived.
- The tape transition that appears usually the end of the segment doesn't appear, and instead cuts to black. This also happens in Die-Agra and Boris Bititoff.
- This death was Runner-Up A in the "Cosmic Karma" category in the Death By Request: Special episode.
- Meteorito Fatal (Fatal Meteorite) - Latin American dub.
- Muerte-rito (Word play on "Muerte" and "Meteorito" ) - Latin American dub (The Deathies)
- Impacto espacial (Space Impact) - Spanish dub.