"Dead Necked", Way to Die #280, is the fifth death featured in "Die-abestic", which aired on February 1, 2012.
During Thanksgiving Break, a spoiled brat college student named Cannon decides to throw a redneck-themed party as a joke on his cousin Amos, who was visiting from Alabama (Even though Amos was a law school valedictorian). While the cheap booze and Twinkie casseroles were appetizers, Cannon goes inside to get what he calls the "best part". He comes back out with a frozen turkey, which he drops inside of a deep fryer. The reaction creates steam under the turkey, which expands rapidly and causes the turkey to shoot out of the deep fryer like a cannonball. Cannon, who was peeking into the deep fryer, is hit directly in the face by the turkey, forcing the cartilage of his nose to go into his brain, killing him instantly, much to the horror of Amos and the other college students.
Cast and Interviewees
- Stuart Martz - Cultural Anthropologist
- Eddie Paul - Engineer
- Richard Ackipo - Amos (lead)
- Junior Maddison - Cannon (lead: intended victim)
- Also called "Scold Maid" on the Spike TV website.
- many deep fried turkeys have injured and killed people
- Campesino muerto (Dead Redneck) - Latin American dub.
- Pavoneándose - Spanish dub.