"Dead On Arrival", Way to Die #614, is the fifth death featured in "Death Takes A Vacation", which aired November 14, 2011.
A drug smuggler named Garcia creates a tie-dyed T-shirt soaked in his homemade LSD with enough to blow the minds of everyone in the State of Oregon, so he can avoid detection at the airport.
"Garcia had yet to board the plane, but his trip has already started."
Garcia gets nervous and begins sweating, causing him to absorb a massive overdose through his skin, resulting in terrifying hallucinations (including a man with a pig's face, an elderly-looking person and a killer clown), his heart raced to 280 beats per minute, his circulatory system soared to the stroke zone, his mind shut down, and he had suffered a heart attack, stroke and fatal hyperthermia, sending the LSD drug smuggler straight to hell.
Cast and Interviewees
- Pat Well -- Interviewee (Airline Executive)
- Dr. Faryl Saliman Reingold -- Interviewee (Occupational Therapist)
- Acid Washed (Spike TV)
- Tie Die
- Dead Garcia
- Viaje a la Muerte (Death Trek / Journey to the Death) - Latin American dub
- Un Mal Viaje (A Bad Trip) - Spanish dub
- The CGI graphics show a pinball machine "tilted" (Normally, during computer pinball, "tilts" happen when you play the game too hard.)
- Franklin Ruehl, who was an interviewee in Reef Stew, Booby-Zapped, and Cult Evaded, makes a cameo when looking at the dead body of Garcia.
- This death is not to be confused with Season 2 episode Death On Arrival.
- The Latin American dub called "Viaje a la Muerte" could be a pun on Star Trek, known as "Viaje a las Estrellas".
- "A man named Garcia dies after getting poisoned with a chemical on his clothes." (German Version)