|Way to Die #283|
|Name of the death is a pun on "deadliest catch"|
|"Randall will be spending eternity...sleeping with the fishes."|
|Date||July 17, 2000|
|Location||Laguna del Perro |
Willard, New Mexico
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Death Be Not Stupid"|
"Hang Dunked/Mail Order Fried"
"Deadliest Catch", Way to Die #283, is the sixth death featured in "Death Be Not Stupid", which aired on March 15, 2009.
An easily agitated electrician named Randall tries his hand at fishing to calm his nerves/anger, but is frustrated by not being able to make a catch. Randall strings a 12,000 volt electrical wire into the lake in order to kill the fish, but accidentally steps barefoot off the wooden boat seat onto the metal of the boat floor, electrocuting himself and killing him instantly.
"I'm not a fisherman, I'm an electrician!"
-Randall, about to make the dumbest decision of his life
- This segment was not to be confused with Discovery Channel's "Deadliest Catch".
- Also not features any CGI recreations.
- This death is related to a scene in The Simpsons: Movie, where Bart recalls a fishing trip when Homer used a zapper to electrocute the fish.
- Electorcuted Fisherman
- Fished To Death
- La Atrapada Mortal - Latin American dub
- Pesca Mortal (Mortal Fishing) - Spanish dub