"Descent of a Woman", Way to Die #592, is the second death to be featured in "That's "Mister Death" To You", which aired on July 11, 2011.
Sarah was a germophobe with OCD. In an attempt to wipe all the germs away, she cleans the house. Sarah falls off a ladder and crashes on the mirror, but survived. She embeds a shard in her armpit. As Sarah was going outside, she felt the shard severing her artery, but she bled to death anyway after pulling it out after she was unaware that the shard, which severed her artery, plugged the hole, causing massive trauma, killing Sarah within a few seconds. In other words, Sarah's tragic and ironic death could have been avoided easily if she had seen a doctor to examine her or stayed away from the shard.
"It's so hard to connect the clean of doubt. Once Sarah died from the glass shard to ironic death to bled to her tinter...?"
Cast & Interviewees
- Kevin Suscavage - OCD Sufferer
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Himself
- Tiffany S. Walker - Sarah (lead: intended victim)
- Espejito, Espejito ¿Quién es la mas limpita? (Mirror, Mirror ¿Who's the cleanest woman?) - Latin American dub
- Mujer caída (Fallen woman) - Spanish dub
- Sujismundo (Dirty) - Brazilian dub
- This death tells other people who are watching this a lesson that it's never okay to remove any shards of glass that's embedded in anyone's parts of the body and that you should have a surgeon remove the shard unless he or she wants to end up like Sarah.
- This is 1 of 2 deaths that the victim died because of that. The others one is Tipping Point.
- This death is also known as "Mirror Mirror" on the Spike TV (now Paramount Network) website.
- This is one of the deaths that occurred in Tucson, Arizona (the other deaths are Booby-Zapped, Succu Offed, Pornicated, and Vuvu...Whatever, He's Dead).
- Mirror Mirror (Spike TV)