|Way to Die #592|
|"Descent of a Woman"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the Al Pacino film "Scent of a Woman"|
|Isn’t it ironic when a woman who was so determined to wipe the world clean of dirt and germs, wound up leaving a really... big... mess?|
|Date||October 20, 2008|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"That's "Mister Death" To You"|
"Trip to the Maul"
"Descent of a Woman", Way to Die #592, is the second death to be featured in "That's "Mister Death" To You", which aired on July 11, 2011.
Sarah was a germophobe with OCD. In an attempt to wipe all the germs away, she cleans the house. Sarah falls off a ladder and crashes on the mirror, but survived. She embeds a shard in her armpit. As Sarah was going outside, she felt the shard severing her artery, but she bled to death anyway after pulling it out after she was unaware that the shard, which severed her artery, plugged the hole, causing massive trauma, killing Sarah within a few seconds. In other words, Sarah's tragic and ironic death could have been avoided easily if she had seen a doctor to examine her or stayed away from the shard.
"Isn't it ironic when a woman who was so determined to wipe the world clean of dirt and germs wound up leaving a really... big... mess?”
Cast & Interviewees
- Kevin Suscavage - OCD Sufferer
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Himself
- Tiffany S. Walker - Sarah (lead: intended victim)
- This death tells other people who are watching this a lesson that it's never okay to remove any shards of glass that's embedded in anyone's parts of the body and that you should have a surgeon remove the shard unless he or she wants to end up like Sarah.
- This death also tells us to never go on a unsturdy stepladder when cleaning a chandelier.
- This death is also known as "Mirror Mirror" on the Spike TV (now Paramount Network) website.
- Mirror Mirror (Spike TV)