|Way to Die #318|
|"Dia de Los Morons"|
|Name of the death is a pun on "Dia de los Muertos" (day of the dead in Spanish)|
|"Zach and Angela got their yucks at other's expense. Didn't they know... tricks are for anyone under the age of 16. In other words... kids."|
|Date||October 31, 2009|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead"|
"Dia de Los Morons", Way to Die #318, is the seventh and final death featured in "Wait, Don't Tell Me – You're Dead", which aired on August 15, 2011.
Zach (Mike Hatch) and Angela (Kim Bray) were two annoying and easy-to-hate trick-or-treaters going door-to-door at 2 in the morning. They knocked on the old man's home, but the old man wants to know if they know what time is it. They go around the neighborhood, committing pranks such as teepeeing a house, smashing jack-o-lanterns and spraying each other with aerosol silly-string. For their final prank, they are going to light a flaming bag of dog poo to sit on the front steps of a home. They light a match, and Zach's skeleton shirt along with the solvent silly-string caused him to be engulfed in flames within seconds. To make things worse, Zach's skeleton costume is made of polyester; also flammable. The fire burns Zach's skull, hands, bones, skin and his body, he was burnt to death. Angela was scared to discover that Zach was on fire, that she knocked on the door so hard for help, while Zach got burnt to his death. In the end, his corpse has Zach's charred face with his mouth wide open.
- Allison Schultz - Halloween Historian
- Steven Kim - Biochemist
- Night of the Living Deadbeat (Spike TV)
- Barbacoa de Tonto (Moron Barbeque) - Latin American dub
- Día de Todos los Tontos (All Morons Eve) - Spanish dub
- dia de los asnos (all jackasses eve) - Brazilian dub
- Also called "Night of the Living Deadbeat" on the Spike TV website.
- The corpse at the end was the same as Weld Done.
- This doggerel quote spoofs the slogan of Trix commercials. (Trix are for kids)