|Way to Die #342|
|Name of the death is a pun on "vibrator" and "die"|
|"Freda formed the COWs because she wanted to wage war on men. Men, you can breathe easier now that Freda... can't."|
|Date||May 1, 1998|
|Location||San Francisco, California|
|Episode this death
was featured in
"Mine Over Splatter"
"Die-brator", Way to Die #342, is the seventh death featured in "Fatal Distractions", which aired on October 5, 2010.
Freda is the misandristic, sadistic, hateful, psychotic, delusional, Machiavellian, ruthless and sociopathic leader of a fringe feminist party and hate group known as the Centuries of Women (COW for short), who are notorious for their sexually violent crimes against men.
She returns home from a seminar to find a vibrator from her lesbian lover, unaware that it's really a 1000-kilovolt taser that resembles a vibrator. (The COW members referred to the taser as a "manswer")
After inserting it into herself and activating it, the taser electrocutes Freda, causing her to go into cardiac arrest, killing her and permanently destroying her reign of terror for good as it finally shuts her sadistic mouth up, and the evil feminist leader is sent to the hell where she belongs.
Cast and Interviewees
- Elina Madison - Freda (lead: intended victim)
- Orsolya Dunai - Herself (Feminist)
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Himself (Electro Physiologist)
- This death is also known as "Pink Tingler" on the Spike TV (now Paramount Network) website.
- The scrolling text at the bottom part of the screen reads "Blah...blah...blah..."
- This is one of two deaths to take place on May 1, 1998, the other being Way to Die #64.
- COW could be a parody of NOW (National Organization for Women).
- Pink Tingler (Spike TV)
- Vibrador letal (Lethal Vibrator) - Latin American dub.
- Muerte vibrante (Vibrating death) - Spanish dub.
- desvibrador (de-vibrator) - Brazilian dub