"Die Jump", Way to Die #228, is the third death to be featured in "Locked and Low Dead", which aired on February 29, 2012.
Larry is hired by a production company to find an attractive high jumper to star in an Olympic-themed commercial. Infatuated with a star named Jessi, he insists on choosing her but the businessman refuses to do so unless Jessi can demonstrate the ability to high jump. Jessi attempts to do so, but misses the mat causing a hairline fracture on the back of her spinal cord. Disoriented after getting back up, she accidentally stumbles onto the track where a long jumper, who is running high speed, stampedes her and causes Jessie's spinal cord to dislocate and shatter due to the hairline fracture received from missing the mat, shutting down her nervous system, as well as her heart and lung functions.
- Des-pistada (Tracked-off) - Latin American dub.
- Salto mortal (Deadly jump) - Spanish dub.
- This death is similar to Master E-Raced but in that Death, the victim survived something dangerous but died 50 years later in a different location. In this death, the victim survived something dangerous but was killed on the same day and it was in the same location.
- Kristina Coker (who portrayed Jessi) also portrayed Marni in the previous segment (See Way to Die #227).
- This and Deep Sleep (Walk) are the last female deaths in season 5.