|Way to Die #149|
|Name of the death is a pun on "dill" (as in a dill pickle), Homer Simpson's famous phrase (D'oh!) and "dildo"|
|"Peter picked a pickle, that gave him a tickle, now his life isn't worth... a wooden nickel."|
|Date||December 5, 2006|
|Location||Kansas City, Missouri|
|Episode this death
was featured in
|"Ready Or Not, Here Comes Death"|
"Dill D'oh!", Way to Die #149, is the third death to be featured in "Ready Or Not, Here Comes Death", which aired on February 23, 2011.
Mr. Roger Franklin was a retired chemistry teacher who was sent to a nursing home by his greedy children who had him declared incapable of caring for himself just so they could get his money. He does demonstrations for the other residents (despite being reprimanded by Peter who was a mean-spirited nursing home aide), including one in which he uses a pickle to conduct electric current (which amused the residents). Peter arrives and tells Roger not to use electric devices. When Peter grabs the equipment to confiscate it, he completes a circuit that sends an electric shock through his heart, ending his life. Not listening to Roger who refuses him to grab an already lit pickle, Peter gets electrocuted and dies.
"Peter grabbed the pickle... and got juiced."
Cast and Interviewees
- David Pavao - Peter (lead: intended victim)
- Franklin Ruehl - Elderly Resident Roger Franklin (uncredited)
- Gene Ruebsamen - Himself (Robotic Engineer)
- Franklin Ruehl (Reef Stew, Dead On Arrival, Cruci-Fried) appears in this segment as a man in the elderly folks home.
- Quite the Pickle (Spike TV)
- Pepino Asesino (Killer Pickle) - Latin American dub
- Voll vergurkt (Really screwed up) - German dub