"Dog Dead Afternoon", Way to Die #174, is the fourth death to be featured in "That's "Mister Death" To You", which aired on July 11, 2011.
Vic, an animal abuser, sneaks into an animal shelter to steal animals for his cruel pitbull fights. His intended target is a pitbull named Michael who he tranquilizes. When Vic goes into Michael's cage, a guard comes by and takes a nap. While Vic could leave Michael behind and take the chance to escape, Michael is too big of a catch to leave behind, so he decides to wait him out. Sometime later, the guard awakens and spots Vic, who then tranquilizes the guard, causing him to fall in front of the cage gate. As Vic struggles to move the unconscious guard out of the way, Michael wakes up and instinctively attacks him. He runs up to Vic and knocks him down, he then sinks his jaws into Vic's neck and began to crush his windpipe. He also lacerated his carotid artery and jugular vein. Unable to escape, Vic soon dies from the mauling because of massive exsanguination, sending him to hell, whereas Michael starts happily eating Vic's corpse.
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Three Dog Night (Spike TV website)
- The would-be thief is named Vic, and the dog is named Michael - an obvious reference to notorious NFL quarterback Michael Vick, who in 2007, was sent to jail for 21 months for his role in a dog fighting ring.
- The alternate name is a reference to the American rock band Three Dog Night.
- The wrong state code is used on the show for the location of this death. The correct one is "AR", for Arkansas. It is erroneously listed as "AK" (Alaska)