"Domin-a-Dead", Way to Die #319, is the sixth death featured in "Dead and Deader", which aired on February 15, 2009.
Sam was a 32 year old virgin with his testicles going code blue. To fix his situation, he goes to a red light district to get his rocks off. After passing by two rooms with promising women, a Pocahontas and a French maid, his choice was made for him by the dominatrix behind door number three. He is put in a latex outfit and the dominatrix does her stuff. However, Sam was unaware of a severe allergy he had to latex and to make it worse, the dominatrix mistook his muffled noises for having fun, as he dies from anaphylactic shock.
"Sam loves it. He's itching with excitement. Actually, he's itching for another reason. Sam never knew, but he has a severe allergy to latex!"
"Unable to escape, the gimp goes limp and dies."
Cast and Interviewees
- Louis Riviere - Sam Ricky (lead: intended victim)
- Melissa Labatut - Miss Misery
- Tatum Miranda - Pocahotass
- Isabella Sinclaire - Herself (Dominatrix)
- Dr. Vyshali Rao - Herself (Cardiologist)
- This is the first death to feature an alternate title given by SPIKE.com.
- This death is also called Rubbered Out on SPIKE TV's website
- There is no doggerel quote in this death.
- Rubbered Out (Spike TV)
- Dominación Mortal (Mortal Domination) - Latin American dub
- Dominado hasta el Fin (Dominated to the End) - Spanish dub